How to Solve 0x000000c Problems
Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 10, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up 0x000000c problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to fix 0x000000c?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Troubleshoot 0x000000c error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot 0x000000c problem.
Method Two: To resolve 0x000000c problem effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
0x000000c file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. Therefore, 0x000000c removal tool is definitely a good solution that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..0x80240037,ERROR_CLUSTER_NODE_ALREADY_DOWN,ERROR_INTERNET_*,Itunes Error 998,Wuauclt.exe
Read More:,Stdp11n Msi,msn not responding windows 7,msgvocal,I Get Error Message Yahoo Email,Search Filter Host Exe Application Error