Steps to Fix ERROR_NO_MATCH
My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_NO_MATCH problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve ERROR_NO_MATCH problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my PC issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of ERROR_NO_MATCH error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair ERROR_NO_MATCH problem.
Method Two: To solve ERROR_NO_MATCH error safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a outstanding computer booster, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good alternative for people to eliminate ERROR_NO_MATCH issues. Apart from removing ERROR_NO_MATCH errors, this application also owns very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This tool
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
0x0000003d,Error 4320 Incredimail,ERROR_ILLEGAL_DLL_RELOCATION,ERROR_UNABLE_TO_MOVE_REPLACEMENT_2,Ox800c0133
Read More:,computer keeps freezing,microsoft teredo tunneling adapter download,message from web page object error,Defragment Windows XP,ripara errore 1068