0x0000225- How to Resolve
Luckily for you, 0x0000225 error can be removed in many different ways. In this article, I would like to offer you two good solutions.
Solution One: Remove 0x0000225 Issues Manually.
Solution Two: Resolve 0x0000225 Problems with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can You Resolve 0x0000225 Problems Manually?
To troubleshoot 0x0000225 issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve 0x0000225 Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix 0x0000225 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0x0000225 error completely.
Related: Technical Support For Hp,Update Sound Drivers,Error 1792,0x0000000070bbd1e1,Analysis Diagnostic
Read More: ,0xfffffa12,Rnbovdd Error,Error 0xc000006,Errorcode14007(0x36b7) Windows 7,Atkkb Service.exe Error