Need for Fixing System Recovery
In fact, System Recovery error can be repaired in many different ways. In this post, I would like to provide you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Repair System Recovery Issues On Your Own.
Solution Two: Resolve System Recovery Error Automatically.
Solution One: How Can I Remove System Recovery Issues Manually?
To solve System Recovery error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Solve System Recovery Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot System Recovery error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove System Recovery error completely.
Related: Error 0xc18a0301,Error 0x00007b,0xc004f014,Error 0xc020901c,0X85010017 On Windows 10
Read More: ,error code 0x80030002,error code 0x80070544,0x80073cf9,0x800a01b6,0x80240022